At Union Bank, we strive to make your banking experience as easy and stress-free as possible. That’s why we’ve created myunionbankonline.com, to provide you with a safe and convenient way to bank- anytime and anywhere.
With online banking, you can:
- Access your accounts 24/7
- Easily transfer funds between accounts
- View cleared checks
- View up to 12 months of activity for savings and checking accounts
- Manage all your accounts in one place
To get started, visit myunionbankonline.com
Enroll in E-Statements today through UB connect, our Online Banking Platform. Each month an email notification will be generated to your inbox letting you know your statement is ready to view. Then login to your account to view, save or print your statement. Two years of statements will be available to you.
What are External Transfers?
You can use External Transfers to transfer funds between your accounts held at Union Bank, and your accounts held at other Financial Institutions.
What accounts are eligible for External Transfers?
- Loan payments, drafted from a checking or savings at another institutions
- You cannot pay a loan payment at another institution directly. You must transfer to a deposit account at the other institution and then make the payment using that institutions transfer options.
How long does the sign-up process take?
You will be required to verify your accounts that do not reside at Union Bank. Verification is generally completed in 2-3 business days.
How do I sign up for External Transfers?
The sign-up process for this service is quite simple. Once logged in to Online Banking follow these steps:
- Choose “Transfers” under “Money Movement”.
- Then select the “+Add Accounts”.
- Select “External “.
- You will then be prompted to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Complete the fields using the account held at the other institution.
- Routing Number
- Account Number
- Name of Financial Institution
- Account Owner’s Name
- Account Name – the way the account will display in online banking.
- Once you have added the External account, you will receive two deposits (credits) less than $1.00 and one debit equaling those deposits. Enter the amounts of the deposits to verify
What is a Micro Deposit?
Micro-deposits are small amounts of money transferred into and out of your account – they are a pair of offsetting transactions under $1. When the micro-transactions are transferred into and out of your account, the purpose is to verify that it is a valid account that can accept deposits and withdrawals.
Once you know the amount of the deposits sent to the account you are adding, by either calling your financial institution or from your online account, just return to Online Banking:
- Under Money Movement, “Transfer”, “Manage Account”
- You will see the account pending verification status, select the three dots (…) to the far right side
- Select “Verify”
- Key the amount of deposit one and deposit two
- Select “submit”
If the amounts entered are correct, your external account will be added to the service.
Why do I have to verify my external accounts?
The account verification procedures are safeguards that help us make sure that only you can add accounts to this service
Can I transfer funds into someone else’s account?
No, you may only transfer money between accounts that you own.
How long does it take to complete a transfer?
External payments may take 2 to 5 business days to complete. If you do not have enough available funds at the time of final processing, you may incur an insufficient fund fee.
Cut off Time
Each day transactions submitted by 11:00 am CST are processed on that business day. All transactions received after that time are processed the following business day.
At Union Bank, we offer you services to suit your busy lifestyle. That’s why we’re proud to offer mobile banking, providing an easier way to manage your money when you’re on the go.
When you enroll in mobile banking, you will be able to enjoy instant, secure access to your accounts. No matter the time or place, mobile banking provides you with convenient banking at your fingertips.
Union Bank offers online bill payment to third parties through the online banking platform. At no cost to the customer, debits can be initiated as paper checks and mailed to any company or personal entity you would like to pay, or electronic payments can be sent to businesses registered in the system. Bills can be set at recurring intervals or initiated at any time. The low-hassle, no-cost way to efficiently pay your bills.
Through mobile banking customers have the option to directly deposit checks into their account without ever stepping foot into one of our locations. Taking a picture of the front and back of the check and including your signature, Union Bank, your account number and “For Mobile Deposit Only” will allow us during regular business hours to give you credit for your deposit.
Union Bank’s telephone banking allows you access to the latest information on your account at any time of the day. Through our telephone banking you can manage your checking, savings, CD and IRA accounts
- Check your account balance
- Review recent activity
- Follow up on status of a specific check
- Transfer Funds
You can also review loan information
- Check account balance
- Make payments
- Review recent payments
How to Begin Banking By Phone
- Call 877-638-6466.
- Input your Social Security number.
- Input your PIN. On your first call, you will use the last four digits of your Social Security number as your PIN.
- Change your PIN. On the first call, the system will prompt you to change your PIN to a unique four-digit number of your choosing. You will use this as your PIN for all future calls.
- Follow the menu of options to access your accounts.
From the primary account menu:
- Press ‘1’ to access Deposit Accounts
- Press ‘2’ to access Loan Inquiries
- Press ‘3’ to access Fund Transfers
- Press ‘4’ to access Loan Payments
Within the Deposit Accounts Menu, you have the following choices:
- Press ‘1’ to access Checking Accounts
- Press ‘2’ to access Savings Accounts
- Press ‘3’ to access Certificate of Deposits
- Press ‘4’ to access IRAs
Union Bank is now offering SecurLOCK Equip by Fidelity National e-Banking Services. SecurLOCK Equip is a new mobile app that allows you to control how, when, and where your debit card is used. It is a simple and secure way to manage and monitor your debit card activity. Click the link below to get the app and learn more.